uNfoRgEtaBle dAy
Yesterday... was a bEst day i ever have... really... i mean bEst... Cause.. it have been soOoo long... jUst so long that we can get to meEt each other in oNe biG gang again... iT haVe beeN 2 + yeArs i guess.. >.<" ...
Went to meet yf in the morning... before that, i went to buy 4D.. i dream of 2 set of digit.. "2222" and "6207". I went and bought 2222,6207 and 2673. then went to meet him, but the shop for interviewing for job was not open. So i went to his house and... zZzz.. -___-" haha.. tHen ard 4 plus, we went to meet the rEst of the gAng... =) HOW I WISH I AM BACK TO SEC SCH AGAIN~! =/ thEn we went to oRchard, shaw tower there to buy our movie tickets.. eRm.. i Think i am a freak.. i have eaten KFC and BG meal in one shot.. Maybe i am too depress that i eaten all the sadness i have got ba.. lolx.. or maybe i am growing up again... =x
After the show, we went for some pool.. sO much fun... =) aFter that we went home lor.. hahaha... erm.. why huh? why when i am alone, i felt so lonely de? haiz.. i run again... speed off this time to reach home.. hOw am i going to survive? i Know.. dyjj... i know... bUt... who will understand me? will u? haha... maybe i am a freak in my past life.. thats why this life i am so sucks like hell...
whAt is love then? for me... love is a commitment plus feeling... and not only feeling only... cause... feeling will disappear sooner or later de, but commitment wont. True love is not, "I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU.." but is actually, "I LOVE YOU I GIVE YOU" haha...
Maybe you think that i am just trying to win your heart. No, i never think that way.. haix... cAuse i want to see you happy... i will do anything do make you happy...
Went to meet yf in the morning... before that, i went to buy 4D.. i dream of 2 set of digit.. "2222" and "6207". I went and bought 2222,6207 and 2673. then went to meet him, but the shop for interviewing for job was not open. So i went to his house and... zZzz.. -___-" haha.. tHen ard 4 plus, we went to meet the rEst of the gAng... =) HOW I WISH I AM BACK TO SEC SCH AGAIN~! =/ thEn we went to oRchard, shaw tower there to buy our movie tickets.. eRm.. i Think i am a freak.. i have eaten KFC and BG meal in one shot.. Maybe i am too depress that i eaten all the sadness i have got ba.. lolx.. or maybe i am growing up again... =x
After the show, we went for some pool.. sO much fun... =) aFter that we went home lor.. hahaha... erm.. why huh? why when i am alone, i felt so lonely de? haiz.. i run again... speed off this time to reach home.. hOw am i going to survive? i Know.. dyjj... i know... bUt... who will understand me? will u? haha... maybe i am a freak in my past life.. thats why this life i am so sucks like hell...
whAt is love then? for me... love is a commitment plus feeling... and not only feeling only... cause... feeling will disappear sooner or later de, but commitment wont. True love is not, "I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU.." but is actually, "I LOVE YOU I GIVE YOU" haha...
Maybe you think that i am just trying to win your heart. No, i never think that way.. haix... cAuse i want to see you happy... i will do anything do make you happy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home