Do you believe in "Karma" ?
It have been 3 month serving in PTSSU as a finance Specialist and i have just get promoted from a cpl to a sgt on the 13 of March 08. Although admin should be so called sacker job, but as a finance, you will be very busy handling all the small and big matter everything, the busiest period will be ard the month of dec to march.
I am staying in my camp today and i have just woke up. I have been pondering since yesterday. Is karma really exist? If they don't, why are ppl born without leg without hand without hearing? Is this because we did a lot of bad things in our past? And we need to pay back now?
For the past 20 years, my life wasn't smooth. There was a series of ups and downs. Sometime i really temped to end my life. The worse of my life is relationship, it had hurt me badly. Have i owed a lot of ppl debt and that why i am here to return it to all of them in this life? Nobody really know how i feel. nobody....
I am staying in my camp today and i have just woke up. I have been pondering since yesterday. Is karma really exist? If they don't, why are ppl born without leg without hand without hearing? Is this because we did a lot of bad things in our past? And we need to pay back now?
For the past 20 years, my life wasn't smooth. There was a series of ups and downs. Sometime i really temped to end my life. The worse of my life is relationship, it had hurt me badly. Have i owed a lot of ppl debt and that why i am here to return it to all of them in this life? Nobody really know how i feel. nobody....

1 Comments:
I do...
Post a Comment
<< Home