Am i happy?
yAwn.. what a bored day again... T-T... wake up, eat... taking a nap, eat... cousins came my house play.. then eat again.. haix... tooOoo muCcch.. just too much things happen le... iN front of everyone i might act as if i am okay... but who will know the me inside my heart? hahaha... so much unhappiness i have created it by myself... i am a freak... lol... cause myself to upset..
How long will this thing going to end man... I see my parents, only they know i hiding something from them.. But.. whats the point of telling them all this? what they will say is tell me to chant. Chant chant chant... lolx.. i know.. but i just want someone to share my burden.. not the Gohonson.. can gohonson say, "don't worry so much ruting..." can? hahaha...
I just can't imagine how am i going to look like when school reopen.. really.. I am sick of tired of myself man... kaox.. what i can do is to blame myself.. blame myself for being so sensitive... so.. stubborn...
How long will this thing going to end man... I see my parents, only they know i hiding something from them.. But.. whats the point of telling them all this? what they will say is tell me to chant. Chant chant chant... lolx.. i know.. but i just want someone to share my burden.. not the Gohonson.. can gohonson say, "don't worry so much ruting..." can? hahaha...
I just can't imagine how am i going to look like when school reopen.. really.. I am sick of tired of myself man... kaox.. what i can do is to blame myself.. blame myself for being so sensitive... so.. stubborn...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home