Name : Liu Ruting
Age : 20
DOB : 06/11/1987
Email: outfear1987@gmail.com Achievement: GCE O Level, Diploma of Merit DBIT, Singapore car licence

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Vroom vRoom

I want to learn to drive le. Been so much, just thinking too much about relationship lately. All because my own fault that i am so lost this few years. I need to do something about it. Really and seriously, i was hurt by my ownself again and again. I didn't blame anyone but me for being to like someone that won't like me back. I was just too foolish, too stubborn that thought that giving all to my dearest will result that her treatment to me will be better and better and eventually his dearest. What an ass i am, a jerk i was. Maybe i am fated to be lonely but i don't fear. I just feel, lonely. That no one i can approach to share my laughter and my sorrow. I only have friends. Part time and full time friends.

There a lesson for you all. Here what i am going to say it... when you like someone, don't tell him/her your feeling. Just be a good friend with him/her. Eventually make him/her like you and tell you their feeling towards you. Because, when u said out your feeling, they will sort of aviod you if their just treat you as a friend. AVIOD. You all know what i mean hor? Its worse then being a friend. It also hurt more. It is better to keep it a secret rather then saying it out. Trust me.

I want a car as my wife now. i been liking car since young. Why? Cause when i dream of driving, i can feel that all my problem is gone with the wind behind. When i speed, i can shout out all my sorrow and forget everything. Speedin g is dangerous but, i am not scare, just like i am not scare being alone. car is part of my life. What i need to do now is to further my studies. Go Uni. then go work as high rank as possible. I knew it, i just knew that i will fullfil my dream.

Maybe when i am rich, "maybe" then i will see my gal. A gal that will only like the money i have. I have consult a fortune teller before, he told me that i will have a wife that only like most my money then ... me.. bitch... most gals are like that.. i am becoming and becoming and hate girls just like you jerome. I dunno why, maybe i also get hurt with gals that shatter me apart.

Maybe that a good sign. A good sign that i will have additional problem for this and continue my living. By the way i have been working last week and for the following week to come. work ba.. earn money to buy my car and i am serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home